My Room mate got excited when NXE came out for the xbox 360. He downloaded and activated the Netflix app for Xbox 360 while I was out of town. But he doesn’t have an unlimited account, or good taste in movies for that matter. Here are some quick directions to get rid of your existing activation code and input a new one.
1. In the Guide, select the Settings blade, and then select System Settings.
2. Select Memory.
3. Select Hard Drive or Memory Card.
4. Select Games.
5. Locate any select items that refer to “Netflix.”
6. Press the A button to delete the items.
7. Exit to the Xbox 360 Dashboard.
8. Open the Video Marketplace.
9. Select Netflix.
10. Confirm the download, and follow any on-screen prompts to reconfigure Netflix on your Xbox 360 console.
You will now get a new activation code.
At this point, Netflix actually told me to “FUX OF” , but i’m persistent like that and i got a new activation.
18 Comments so far
Leave a comment